A diagrammatic sequence for determining a tif district.
This post is a repository of useful tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, and reference for spatial analytics and modeling in the Postgres, PostGIS, and QGIS. Please add links to this post as you discover useful sites (include a brief description of the site).
- w3schools – a very useful site on the fundamentals of (non-spatial) SQL queries, including tutorials on joins and SQL functions such as AVG()
- boundlessgeo – an excellent primer on many of the PostGIS spatial functions, great place to get your feet wet with PostGIS spatial analytics/modeling
- spatialthoughts – this site provides tutorials in a wide range of techniques in QGIS
- linfinity – this site provides a number of tutorials clearly illustrating spatial analytic approaches using QGIS
- “Geospatial Analysis – 4th Edition” by de Smith, Goodchild, Longley – this textbook provides the conceptual and geometric principles of spatial analytics and modeling – an excellent resource.